- Endpaper Replacement – The hinges can be easily broken and torn, so that the board(s) are no longer attached to the text block. The endpapers can be replaced and the text block re-attached to the covers. This is often done in conjunction with other repairs.
- Rebacking - repairing broken and disconnected spines. Repairing the original cover, adding a new spine piece, replacing the endpapers, and then reattaching the pages into the repaired cover and spine.
- Recasing – Completely replaces the original cover with all new materials: new end papers are attached to the textblock, and the textblock is reattached into the original cover.
- Rebinding – piecing the textblock together (sewing the signatures) and recasing.
- Resewing - sewing where the original sewing has come loose.
- Torn Pages - A special acid free adhesive is applied to repair and disguise the tears in a page.
- Slipcases – custom-made cases from a variety of materials,
will protect your book from dust and sun damage. Often requested for books in 2 volume set, or larger format soft cover books.
- Clam-Shell Boxes – custom-made boxes for valuable, frail and fragile items.